If you missed out on the a very tasty day of events promoted by Downtown Hazleton Alliance for Progress First Friday, check it out on my photo gallery here!
My 11th Downtown Hazleton Alliance for Progress First Friday event. On this First Friday it was a fun and tasty day of events!
Don’t forget to check out my instagram feed @chrisadval
Stops I made on this First Friday…
– Wine & Chocolate Walk: Over a dozen downtown merchants offering chocolate treats paired with wines of their choice. Stops on the walk shown in the gallery are The Shop, The Sage Exchange, Dragonfly Cafe, Frankie’s Pizzeria, Expressions Boutique, Fellin’s Jewelers, and National Penn Bank.
– Meet the Artist: Exhibit at the Dragonfly Cafe, featuring the photography and graphics of Megan Strerenchock and Josh Ulanoski.
– Meet the Artist: Exhibit at Frankie’s Pizzeria featuring the paintings of local artist Wil Vera.
– Hazleton Art League: Opening Reception & Exhibit. “A Place Called Home,” an exhibit of photographs created by young people, in conjunction with HIP under the direction of Jamie Pesotine.
– Historical Tour of the Vine Street Cemetery lead by historian John Probert.
– Free Beer Tastings by T.Verrastro Beer Distributors, paired with sweet and savory snacks provided by Carmen’s Bakery.
For press inquiries on usages please email firstname.lastname@example.org these images are available for Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International. I have these images available high resolution with no logo/watermarks, allowed for news/media purposes only for this event “Downtown Hazleton Alliance for Progress First Friday: June 2016”. Visual or/and verbal credit required.