My 8th Downtown Hazleton Alliance for Progress First Friday event.
Don’t forget to check out my instagram feed @chrisadval
Stops I made on this First Friday…
- Meet the Artist Exhibit at the Dragonfly Cafe (9 E. Broad St.) featuring the Surrealist & Abstract Expressionist paintings of Adam Martin
- Irish Themed Dinner at the Dragonfly Cafe. In images Shamrock Cupcakes and Irish Potato Candy.
- Hazleton Art League: Art Exhibit, Selections from the Permanent Collection (225 E. Broad St.)
- LCCC Hazleton: Special Documentary Film “Hazleton: The Immigrant’s Mine of Dreams”
- Sanctuary Stunt Studio (172 N. Wyoming St.)
Click here for the full gallery.
For press inquiries on usages please email email@example.com these images are available for Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International. I have these images available high resolution with no logo/watermarks, allowed for news/media purposes only for this event “Downtown Hazleton Alliance for Progress First Friday: March 2016”. Visual or/and verbal credit required.