My 15th Downtown Hazleton Alliance for Progress First Friday event.On this First Friday it was fun talking to many people in the area and having lots of different food.
Don’t forget to check out my instagram feed @chrisadval and new instagram account for Hazleton’s First Friday @hazletonfirstfriday
Stops I made on this First Friday…
- Meet the Artist Exhibit at the Dragonfly Cafe featuring local photographer Steve Glicken.
- Beer & Brats Walk. I checked out Sage Exchange and The Shop 2
- Chili Cook Off Contest by Hazleton POWER! at the City Park
- Meet the Author Jean Bartos, local author of “Beginnings,” a novel inspired by stories from her mother. At The Pines Eatery and Spirits
- City Oktoberfest Celebration
For press inquiries on usages please email email@example.com these images are available for Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International. I have these images available high resolution with no logo/watermarks, allowed for news/media purposes only for this event “Downtown Hazleton Alliance for Progress First Friday: Oct. 2016”. Visual or/and verbal credit required.