www.ChrisAdvalProductions.com • 570-871-0504 • Chris@ChrisAdvalProductions.com
Chris Adval Enterprises in business since 2012. Chris Adval Enterprises is the company in charge of multiple brands such as Chris Adval Productions, Chris Adval’s Headshots and Chris Adval Portraits as active brands.
- Miss Greater Hazleton Sponsorship Organization Sponsored Photographer – 03/2017 – 2018
- C3i Connections Video Project – 07/2017
- Hazleton Art League: Official Event Photographer for “Peace, Love, Chalk”- 2018 and “Art Youth Expo” – 2018/2019
- Anthony Vincent Valbiro from TenSecondSongs.com – 06/2017
- Set The Charge’s Band Promotional Photos – 06/2017, PUBLISHED on Tattoo.com – 9/11/2017
- Downtown Hazleton Alliance for Progress: Event Photographer for Friday Friday 08/2015 – 11/2018
- Marlin Bressi Book Author – Headshots – Book: Blow Me- Hairy Adventures in the Salon Industry Published by: UrbanEdge Publishing – 2014
- Washington Examiner: Editorial Portraits of Michael Keslosky Iraqi Veteran – 08/2014
- WEIR Minerals Commercial Industrial Product Photography – 03/2013 and 06/2014
- Kings College Diversity Club Day – 09/2013
- Official Photographer for Restore the Shore 2012 Car Show Fundraising Event – 12/2012
- Santa Claus Photographer for The L.O.G.A.N. Foundation Fundraising Event – 12/2012
Knowledge & Skills
- Overall Windows 10 Knowledge – Proficient Skill Level
- Overall Mac OS Knowledge – Beginner Skill Level
- Adobe Photoshop CC (PC/Mac) – Proficient Skill Level
- Adobe InDesign CC (PC/Mac) – Intermediate Skill Level
- Adobe Lightroom CC (PC) – Proficient Skill Level
- Adobe Illustrator CC (PC/Mac) – Intermediate Skill Level
- Advertising & Graphic Design (PC/Mac) – Proficient
- Digital Photography with DSLR – Proficient Skill Level
- Product Photography – Proficient Skill Level
- Portrait Photography – Proficient Skill Level
- Studio Photography – Proficient Skill Level
- Camera Operator for videos – Intermediate Skill Level
- Video Editing – Intermediate Skill Level
- Types of editing: Highlight, Interviews, and Corporate
- Software Used: Final Cut (minimally), and Sony Vegas (most frequent)
- Blogging/CMS: WordPress, Blogger, and Tumblr – Proficient Skill Level
- Entrepreneurship: I have done countless different tasks for running my business part time during employment. Most especially marketing, advertising, accounting, bookings, web design/management, client communications, business partnerships, client acquisition, etc. Please do not hesitate to ask about other tasks I have done.
- Social media management of multiple accounts for multiple brands on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube – Proficient Skill Level
- Instagram: @chrisadval
- Professional Photographers of America as of 2015 to 2019.
Gallery Exhibitions Participated in…
- Schulman Gallery Annual Student Show 2011 and 2012 – May to June Exhibition.
- Hazleton Art League: Art Youth Expo 2 – March to April 2012 Exhibition.
- Hazleton Art League: Art Youth Expo 3 – March to April 2013 Exhibition.
- Fine Arts Fiesta – 2013
- Hazleton Art League: Art Youth Expo 4 – March to April 2014 Exhibition.
- Art e Fekts Gallery: “IN COLOR” photography exhibit 2022.
Awards and Achievements
- Hazleton Art League: Art Youth Expo 2 – 2012
– Emotionally Compelling Award for untitled piece sized 16×20 Model: “Ilya”
- Hazleton Art League: Art Youth Expo 3 – 2013
– Emotionally Compelling Award for “Eastern State” piece sized 10×15
- Fine Arts Fiesta – 2013
– Honorable Mention for piece “Eastern State” sized 20×30
- Associates in Sciences within Commercial Art concentrated in Advertising Design at Luzerne County Community College
- Background Check on August 2017 Clear (can provide documents on request)
- Clearance from Child Abuse Cleared: Cleared 2017 (can provide documents on request)
Professional References Upon Request
Work With Us
Messaging here or emailing me directly is the best way to get in touch and start discussing your vision!